The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 02:19:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Tribute To Your First Experience

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tribute To Your First Experience  (Read 183 times)
chrissymarieb
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Rory Williams and Donna Noble

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Search Apple User Poll Voter
« on: November 23, 2010, 06:47:49 pm »

A friend and devout Whovian was shocked when I told him I had never heard of the show considering that it was 'right up my alley'.  He berated me so much that I decided to give it a try since the new season was starting on BBC America.  I watched the 'catch-up everything you need to know about Doctor Who' pre-show and thought 'this looks kinda cool'.  Then I watched The Eleventh Hour and thought 'I have been wasting the last several years of my life by not watching this show!'  I was completely blown away at how much fun it was and knew I wanted more.  It's sad that more people here don't watch it.  The show is so wonderful and can be fun and deep at the same time.  Somehow it even helped me to get through a difficult time that I had over the summer which is probably a little odd, but it worked for me Smiley

I will forever be a fan Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"It's smaller on the outside"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: