The Doctor In The TARDIS
April 20, 2024, 02:34:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in for the NuWho Episode Tournament in The Greatest Show In The Galaxy

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

A Tribute To Your First Experience

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tribute To Your First Experience  (Read 195 times)
Kazairl
Easily Exterminated
Favourite Doctor: 2 and 10

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder Level 2
« on: November 23, 2010, 08:37:11 pm »

About 2 year ago, they broadcast series 1 and 2 on a local channel, I came in halfway "The Doctor Dances".
The gas mask child really scared me, and I tried to follow later episodes, not with that much success. I'd only seen 5 episodes in total from series 1 and 2.

This summer, I was watching St. Trinians II, and I thought about the villain, trying to remember what I knew him from...

Doubting if I should *continue* to watch Doctor Who, but nonetheless, I found the first episode "Rose".
Strangely enough, I didn't remember Christopher Eccleston at all being the Doctor, I just sat there watching, thinking where's David Tennant?
Some more weeks passed as I read up on the history of Doctor Who and searched the episodes with David Tennant, and after a while I also watched series 1 and 5.

Even though DT isn't really my first Doctor, he's the first Doctor I remember...
But now, I truly love Matt Smith in the role, and hope the show will last another 47 year  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: