The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 12:04:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

How I See The Doctor In The TARDIS

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How I See The Doctor In The TARDIS  (Read 275 times)
Oh-Wise-One
Faithful Companion

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Super Poster 25 Posts in one day Level 5 Apple User
« on: December 31, 2010, 04:47:49 pm »

As a lifelong Doctor Who fan, and one who has signed up to probably about 15 DW related forums I pretty much know what to expect when a new one starts up. While fandom can be a fickle place and most DW related forums tend to descend into chaos and arguments, The Doctor In The TARDIS has proved to be a place that has gone to great lengths to take every great bit of online fandom and put them in to one place, creating a welcoming and resourceful corner of the internet for Doctor Who fans, without falling into the traps and negative ways that plague so many other online forums. While abuse and arguments aren't tolerated, diversity of opinion and constructive discussion is always promoted and encouraged, providing healthy conversations in a harmonious environment that is welcoming and suitable to everyone. All members are encouraged to air their views and admit to the things they like and dislike without ever feeling as though they will come under fire or be mocked for their opinions, something I haven't seen so actively worked upon at any other forum for Doctor Who or otherwise. The team behind this forum have gone to great lengths to make sure that this is a place for everyone, where anyone can join in and discuss the show to their hearts content. Its always updated with all the latest news and spoilers as well as covering everything else from spin-offs to merchandising too. As I said at the beginning, I have signed up to loads of other forums but in the few months I have been signed up here I have gradually stopped visiting all of the others because this place has it all, without all the drama that usually comes hand in hand with fandom.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: