The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 28, 2024, 02:04:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Introduce Your Character

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce Your Character  (Read 4557 times)
Rory Williams
Role Players
Hatchling

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 1 First Post Avatar
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 05:53:05 pm »

Hello there. Go figure, Amy spent more time describing the Doctor than me. Oh, well, don't mind me.

And wait, there's another Doctor? Nobody ever explains me this stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
KissogramPond
Role Players
Hatchling
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Rory

View Profile
Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder Level 2
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 09:43:07 pm »

Hello there. Go figure, Amy spent more time describing the Doctor than me. Oh, well, don't mind me.

And wait, there's another Doctor? Nobody ever explains me this stuff.

Awwww. Sorry Rory. *Frowns*

Ok everyone. Rory Williams is my husband, who I love. He was a nurse but wants to be a Doctor. If it wasn't for him taking all those pictures of prisoner zero on his phone, the Doctor would never have been able to save us all. You hear that? My husband saved the Earth. *nodnod*
Report Spam   Logged

I don't need you to die for me Doctor! Do I look that clingy?!

Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Somthing blue.
Mr. Smith
Role Players
Hatchling
Favourite Doctor: Tom Baker
Favourite Companion: Amy Pond

View Profile
Multiple Badge Holder Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 10:33:59 pm »

Greetings to the Doctor's tenth incarnation and to Rory Williams. I look forward to working with you both, no matter how occasional that might be
Report Spam   Logged

How may I be of service?
Lucy Saxon
Role Players
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2011, 10:45:26 pm »

Hi, I'm Lucy Saxon. I'm married to Harold Saxon AKA the Master. I love him. I'd love him more if he wasn't a psychopathic alien hell bent on ruling the universe.
Report Spam   Logged
Doctor John Smith
Role Players
Hatchling

Hello. I'm the Doctor.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 03:56:34 pm »

Hi, I'm Lucy Saxon. I'm married to Harold Saxon AKA the Master. I love him. I'd love him more if he wasn't a psychopathic alien hell bent on ruling the universe.

Oh. Well. That's, erm. Right.

Hold on, what's that noise? One moment.
Report Spam   Logged
JohnHart
Role Players
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
Poll Voter Level 3 Second year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2011, 09:15:48 pm »

Oh. Well. That's, erm. Right.

Hold on, what's that noise? One moment.

A Doctor eh? Hey, you wouldnt be able to help me with a little itchy spot I got, would ya? Drunken night of fun with a red beaked Brachonian turned out not to be so fun!
Report Spam   Logged
Clive The Blowfish
Role Players
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 05:26:28 pm »

The name's Clive, but keep that to yourselves! I've got all the latest gear. All the top notch black market stuff. You name it, I can get it for you. We just got a hold of some of the latest Emotion Tabs, shipped across galaxies and here in downtown just for you. Lust, Euphoria and Rage, just 300 bucks a pop! Be sure to come and see me for a little business.
Report Spam   Logged
Mr. Smith
Role Players
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 09:19:02 pm »

The name's Clive, but keep that to yourselves! I've got all the latest gear. All the top notch black market stuff. You name it, I can get it for you. We just got a hold of some of the latest Emotion Tabs, shipped across galaxies and here in downtown just for you. Lust, Euphoria and Rage, just 300 bucks a pop! Be sure to come and see me for a little business.
Greetings Clive.

Your criminal lifestyle has now been noted, and your activities will be monitored and reported to the appropriate authorities.
Report Spam   Logged

How may I be of service?
JohnHart
Role Players
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2011, 02:40:56 pm »

Clive, Clive, Clive! I've been wondering when you would show up. I've got an order I need to place and a favour I need to ask. I hope you aint too busy because we're going to have us some fun down at the bay this week.
Report Spam   Logged
Mr. Smith
Role Players
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2011, 07:52:22 pm »

A reminder to all criminal factions. Clive the Blowfish's activities are being monitored. Anyone found taking part in those activities will also be monitored amd reported. You have been warned!
Report Spam   Logged

How may I be of service?
JohnHart
Role Players
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 07:57:49 pm »

Oh no, not a talking computer! Must be on best behaviour now or he might wave his floppy disc at us!
Report Spam   Logged
Mr. Smith
Role Players
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2011, 09:28:31 pm »

Oh no, not a talking computer! Must be on best behaviour now or he might wave his floppy disc at us!
Correction: I am 'a talking computer' powered and operated by a living crystaline lifeform known as a Xylok. Despite my fixed form, I am capable of much more than the mundane boxes that pass for computers on Earth.
Report Spam   Logged

How may I be of service?
JohnHart
Role Players
Easily Exterminated

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2011, 06:42:00 pm »

And yet you manage to sound about as interesting as a mundane box. Move a few wires here and there and that should silence you
Report Spam   Logged
KissogramPond
Role Players
Hatchling
Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: Rory

View Profile
Topic Starter Multiple Badge Holder Level 2
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2011, 10:07:59 pm »

Correction: I am 'a talking computer' powered and operated by a living crystaline lifeform known as a Xylok. Despite my fixed form, I am capable of much more than the mundane boxes that pass for computers on Earth.

*She rolls her eyes* Now now boys. Play nice. Really, John? It's a talking computer. Don't let it bother you. *She smirks*
Report Spam   Logged

I don't need you to die for me Doctor! Do I look that clingy?!

Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Somthing blue.
Gwen Cooper
Role Players
Easily Exterminated

View Profile WWW
Level 3 Webmaster Second year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2011, 11:29:19 pm »

Well, I heard those blowfish were in town, now what we need to do is track down their location and find out what the extent of their activities are. Or else, we can acquire a sample of these drugs for further analysis... and I'm sure I'd have great interest in machine-identified lifeforms if I got to know them a bit better.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose Tyler
Role Players
Hatchling
Favourite Doctor: TENTH
Favourite Companion: Rose Tyler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2011, 06:33:23 am »

(( ooc: I HAVE BEEN MISSING. I AM NOW FOUND. aka sorry for the late response! ))

@Rory

Yeah, takes a bit to get used to, mate. Apparently your Doctor's the 3rd regeneration I've seen, and there's a whole lot more before 'im.

@Ten

Hello Doctor. *bright smile* I suppose you could say my day just got a little better. *no, seriously, look at that smile. it's like, one of those smiles that she saves for special occasions... or people. Like the not-human Doctor...*
Report Spam   Logged

I just want to say, travelin' with you? I love it.
Mr. Smith
Role Players
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 01:10:50 pm »

Well, I heard those blowfish were in town, now what we need to do is track down their location and find out what the extent of their activities are. Or else, we can acquire a sample of these drugs for further analysis... and I'm sure I'd have great interest in machine-identified lifeforms if I got to know them a bit better.

I would be happy to help with the Blowfish issue in any way I can. As to yur interest in machine-identified life-forms, I am glad to make your acquaintance and will answer any questions you may have
Report Spam   Logged

How may I be of service?
TheMaster
Role Players
Hatchling
Favourite Doctor: David Tennant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 08:15:54 pm »

Oh come on Lucy. You know I wouldn't be as much fun then!

I see a few familiar faces, Doctor... But I won't go into all that now. *smirks*
For those of you who don't know me I am your lord and master. I like it when people use my real name but for now Harold will do just fine.
The drumming in my head is constant *taps his temple* and it never, ever stops. Some people call me insane but I like to think of myself as a more superior being compared all you other incompetent species.

Anyhow. It's nice to meet you all. I'm looking forward to ruining your lives.  *smiles*
Report Spam   Logged
Michelle Rosenberg
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2011, 11:31:35 am »

Hey. Name's Michelle. 21 years old. American. I'm psychic, empathic, telekenetic, pyrokenetic... In fact, I'm just about everything. Oh, did I mention... every universe ever created will be mine? *Sinister smirk*
Report Spam   Logged
Lucy Saxon
Role Players
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2011, 11:47:45 am »

Oh come on Lucy. You know I wouldn't be as much fun then!

I see a few familiar faces, Doctor... But I won't go into all that now. *smirks*
For those of you who don't know me I am your lord and master. I like it when people use my real name but for now Harold will do just fine.
The drumming in my head is constant *taps his temple* and it never, ever stops. Some people call me insane but I like to think of myself as a more superior being compared all you other incompetent species.

Anyhow. It's nice to meet you all. I'm looking forward to ruining your lives.  *smiles*

Harold... Please don't hurt anyone else. *Sigh*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: