The Doctor In The TARDIS
January 22, 2021, 11:18:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Head over to 76 Totters Lane and check out all the latest merchandise

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Plot Holes

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plot Holes  (Read 216 times)
RedHairedGrrlGeek
Hatchling

Favourite Doctor: Eleven
Favourite Companion: River Song

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: July 04, 2011, 11:44:00 am »

Re-bumping this one because I noticed something weird...

BBC3 has been repeating S5 over recent weeks, and in The Eleventh Hour...just after the 'duck pond' exchange with Amy, the Doctor clutches at his chest and falls on the ground: 'This is too soon....I'm not ready.  I'm not done yet.'    I know the simple interpretation is 'It's too soon for me to be dealing with an alien attack, I'm not done regenerating yet', but he really looks as if by 'this' he's referring to the pain in his chest or whatever it might signify...I don't know. 

But it's immediately followed by the sky turning dark.  And, I know, it gets explained as the Atraxi putting the force field round the Earth, but is it me or does the Sun at that point look very like the exploding TARDIS in The Big Bang?  Does anyone think there's more to that scene than meets the eye?

(Apart from the fact that the 'duck pond' exchange itself never really gets fully explained, but that's another thing.)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: