The Doctor In The TARDIS
March 29, 2024, 02:34:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow our Facebook group, or check out the Doctor Who News site by hitting the links below

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

What If Jack Becomes Mortal?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Jack Becomes Mortal?  (Read 882 times)
TheDoctorDonna
Timelord
Favourite Doctor: Eleven/Two
Favourite Companion: Donna/Barbara

Whatchoo Lookin' At?

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Super Poster 50 Posts in one day Super Poster 25 Posts in one day Level 5
« on: January 11, 2011, 08:43:10 pm »

I think with these kinds of things it isnt worth getting worried or worked up about until viewed. Its easy to take things out of context or jump to assumptions based on the press release. In the last 5 days I must have read a hundred different interpretations of what could, would and should happen, with lots of people saying 'OMG it will be brilliant' or 'OMG it will be ****'. The thought of COE mortified me when I heard about it, but on watching I absolutely loved it. It was also nothing like any of the theories I had read which had all come out of the press releases and spoilery tidbits. I was tempted to get all worried about this when I first heard about it, but then I just remembered how wrong I, and everyone else was about COE.

That is also why I don't get all the people who say they won't be watching series 6 of DW. You don't know how good or bad something is until you have seen it, so I wouldnt worry Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

One! One word! Shake, milk-shake, milk! Milk! No? Not milk! Um, shake, shake, shake! Cocktail shake! What, d'you want a Harvey Wallbanger?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: