The Doctor In The TARDIS
January 26, 2022, 08:59:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vote in the Classic Episode Battles in The Invasion of Time

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Most Over/Underrated Stories

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Over/Underrated Stories  (Read 192 times)
2cajuman2
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Christopher Ecclestone
Favourite Companion: Cpt Jack Harkness

Famous person? Favourite Cheese please?

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: February 17, 2011, 02:30:33 am »

I think Turn Left is overrated... Most of the ep was illogical and while it was an interesting theory, I don't believe that the Doctor would have died/stayed there till he died and if he had a truely doubt he wouldn't have regenerated. Then, despite personally having an obvious theory, why could some people see a stupid beetle on her back (It was stupid), Why would they move to Leeds, surely it falls under being in the EU that we are able to move to other countries, plus I think that the way Rose travelled was stupid *vazhoom - appears* -> *fades out* huh? *rolls eyes* I am going to stop, I feel ranty... I have more points though

Reading everyone elses posts about Moff episodes Shocked Seriously?

Underrated... Hmm... I too would like to place Midnight in this category, when it was first on I was completely against it, I will admit, but once you see the theory and context it is amazing. Seriously, once I had watched the full length Doctor Who Confidential Episode, I loved it, it all made far more sense and the mechanics were way more amazing...
Report Spam   Logged

River Song: Everyone knows that everyone dies. And nobody knows it like the doctor. But I do think that all the skies in all the worlds might just turn dark, if he ever accepts it.

??Cheeses + rising!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: