The Doctor In The TARDIS
February 06, 2023, 03:26:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who with us in our Top Ten Of Everything section

Home Help Gallery Doctor Who News Facebook Group FAQ's Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Wonderful site, wonderful family, wonderful Doctor!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonderful site, wonderful family, wonderful Doctor!  (Read 200 times)
thefifthdoctor
Faithful Companion
Favourite Doctor: Fifth
Favourite Companion: Peri

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: November 23, 2010, 06:28:08 pm »

Hi all,

I feel bad that I haven't done this before now - I'll take my punishment (from Peri Lol).

Anyhoo, kidding aside, I've been a member of a few forums in my day, some randoms, some Doctor specific.

Previously I've not enjoyed experiences with Doctor Who forums/fandom - we're a passionate bunch, for sure, but sadly the line between passion & venom is a thin one.

Not so here.

Since day one, I've been made very welcome by all, have been able to get great Who news from the main site, had witty banter, lively (and non venomous) debates, and more than anything, feel I've made some cracking online friends to boot.
(Wonderful chap, all of them  Grin)

I've said it many a time & I'll say it again - this is one of the best forums I've ever had the experience of visiting & I'd recommend it to anyone.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: